Don’t forget to recycle this holiday season.
Here are some tips:
– Use recyclable gift wrap and packaging or gift bags that can be reused.
– When possible put gift wrap in your recycle container not the garbage.
– Put food scraps and unused leftovers in the compost bin.
– If toys and electronics are replaced with new ones, and if the old items are still good, donate those items, if not so good recycle them.
– Reduce the number of garbage only containers in your house and replace them with multi stream recycle and compost containers.